This article, “Will Ruth Kill Omar’s Nephew Javi”, contains spoilers for Netflix’s Ozark Season 4.
Read the Ozark Season 4 Part 1 review.
At the end of Season 4 Part 1, Ruth faces her most daunting challenge yet, and most emotional. She finds Wyatt and his young wife Darlene murdered in their own home. The emotions it brings are paramount to the series. We all have a soft spot for Ruth, and watching her lose a family member is hard to watch. She doesn’t have a lot of family like that. The character is enraged, inconsolable, and she has vengeance etched in her eyes. Initially, she thinks Frank Junior killed her cousin and his wife, but he’s adamant that he wasn’t involved. Tears stream down her face as she comes to terms with what happened.
So, Ruth heads to the Byrde family home and she demands to know who killed her cousin as she brandishes a shotgun in their line of sight. Eventually, Jonah reveals that Omar Navarro’s cousin Javi killed them, which has its own ramifications.
Will Ruth kill Omar’s nephew, Javi, in ozark season 4?
At the end of Part 1, Ruth is out of control, unable to deal with this untapped rage. She wants to kill Javi. Wendy Byrde tells him that Javi is now working with the FBI, so she can’t touch him. However, Ruth doesn’t mind the formalities, and rightly so, and she leaves, presumably to kill him.
But will she kill him? There are many factors in this scenario that will make Part 2 juicy. Here are the scenarios:
- Ruth will confront Javi, but by the time she sees him, she will have calmed down. Javi will explain that he told Wyatt and Darlene to stop selling heroin, and they continued to do so. He will also explain that he works for the FBI.
- Ruth will confront Javi and kill him. It seems too simple and unlikely.
- Javi will kill Ruth. While this will break the hearts of many, it’s not totally out of the question considering Javi is happy after all.
- One of the Byrde family members stops Ruth from killing Javi. This seems like a likely scenario considering they have a vested interest in keeping Javi alive.
- Someone else kills Javi. It also seems likely given that Javi makes enemies very quickly.
- Ruth ends up killing Javi. It would be more fitting that eventually Ruth kills Javi when she has a good chance, rather than in anger.
Either way, it opens up a lot of possibilities for Part 2. We can only hope that Ruth gets her revenge and lives happily ever after. However, we doubt this will happen in Ozark.
After Ozark season 4 – Will Ruth kill Omar Javi’s nephew? first appeared on Ready Steady Cut.