This article contains predictions for the Prime Video series The Lord of the Rings: Rings of Power season 1, episode 5, and includes the release date and where to watch online.
ACCESS: The archive of recaps, news and reviews for The Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power.
Episode 4 was action-packed with plenty for viewers to do, you can check out our full recap for all the details, but in the meantime, here’s a quick recap:
- Galadriel has conquered the Queen Regent of Numenor and forged an alliance that will see Middle-earth joined by their warring human brothers and sisters.
- Arondir has received a message from Adar to inform the rest of the people that they will be spared if they pledge allegiance to him.
- Theo appears to be recruited into Sauron’s service.
- Durin’s desire to exploit his realm for Mithril may well prove the downfall of the Dwarves.
The Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power season 1, episode 5 release date/time
The next episode is scheduled to premiere on Prime Video on Friday, September 23, 2020 at 12 p.m. ET.
Where to watch online
Viewers around the world can catch The Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power season 1, episode 5, on Prime Video on the date and time mentioned above.
So what’s on the horizon in Middle-earth? While we can’t say for sure, we can make some educated guesses:
- The Numenorian army will leave for Middle-earth, but there will remain much political intrigue destabilizing the queen’s position at home, forcing Halbrand to assume a leadership role.
- Theo’s journey to Sauron will continue, probably with an act of violence.
- The Tower of Elrond and Calebrimbor will be nearly complete and its true purpose will be revealed.
- We will hear from the Harfoots again as the first of them decides to create a colony that will become known as The Shire.
You can watch this series with a Prime Video subscription.
The post Next Time On… The Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power season 1, episode 5 appeared first on Ready Steady Cut.