This article contains predictions for the Amazon Prime series The Boys season 3, episode 7.
Access recaps, reviews and news archives for The Boys.
Many things appeared in the sixth episode of The boys. Although Marvin isn’t exactly happy about it. Even so, a lot of things went down; Here’s what happened in the sixth episode:
- Starlight enters The Deep having sex with an octopus.
- Soldier Boy takes on the TNT Twins at an orgy. In the end, it accidentally explodes and kills several heroes again.
- The female regains her powers and saves her and Frenchie’s life.
- A-Train takes revenge on Blue Hawk and brutally murders him.
- Billy, Hughie and Soldier Boy battle Homelander. But Soldier Boy is unable to kill Homelander.
- Starlight records a message revealing that Soldier Boy is responsible for the explosion and that Queen Maeve is in danger.
The boys season 3, episode 7 release date/time
The seventh episode, titled “Here Comes a Candle to Light You to Bed,” is set to premiere on Amazon Prime on Friday, July 1, 2022 at midnight PT. This will be the seventh of eight total episodes airing weekly by Friday, July 8, 2022.
Where to watch online
The boys will stream exclusively on Amazon Prime. Based on a US subscription, the current cost of an Amazon Prime subscription is $14.99 per month or $139 for the whole year, or for students it is $7.49 per month or $69 per year. Alternatively, instead of buying Amazon Prime with all the extras, you can buy an Amazon Prime Video subscription for $8.99 per month. If you’re in the UK, you can get Amazon Prime for £7.99 a month or £79 for the whole year. Or just an Amazon Prime Video subscription for £5.99. And if you’re a student in the UK, you can get six months free if you’re a new customer, which will then cost you £39 a year.
There are only two episodes left of the third season of The boys, and the last six episodes did a great job of building up the remaining story. So here are some predictions on what could happen in the sixth episode:
- Homelander will see his team publicly discredit/disavow Starlight.
- Starlight and Hughie will be in extreme danger levels, although nothing will happen to them. (Still).
- As I predicted last week, Queen Maeve is still alive. And I think it could be used to cast doubt on Starlight’s claims. Probably Queen Maeve will be forced to make a public statement against Starlight.
- I keep saying it, but again, I’m going with the theory that Hughie will be A-Train. And this time, I think it might happen in the next episode.
- Soldier Boy will continue to wreak havoc and kill more heroes. Although none of them are Homelanders.
- There will be a major death in the final moments of Episode 7. And that very death will lead to Homelander’s downfall and his own death in the season finale.
You can watch this series with an Amazon Prime subscription.
The post Next Time On… The Boys season 3, episode 7 appeared first on Ready Steady Cut.