This article contains predictions for the Apple TV+ series Servant season 3, episode 2.
Servant is back, and Leanne and the Turner family will have more challenges to face. At this point the family is incredibly dysfunctional that anything can happen. Here’s what happened in Episode 1:
- After recent events, Leanne is very anxious in the house, but Dorothy and Sean reassure her that everything will be fine.
- The Turner family are planning a trip to the coast in Episode 2. They love Jericho and want to spend some family time. Unfortunately, Leanne doesn’t want to go due to anxiety about leaving home. She senses that the cult will eventually come.
- While the Turner family enjoys their vacation, Leanne takes refuge at home. She is incredibly paranoid and keeps hearing noises. She eats her soup in the cellar, and she notices the mud bubbling up beneath her, which only increases her anxiety.
- While at the beach, Julian is attacked by a flock of seagulls. When Leanne learns of this, she is spooked because she has drawn a flock of seagulls in the basement while staring at the bubbling mud.
- A burglar enters the house, which terrifies Leanne, and she hides. She lets Sean know that someone broke into the house. While the burglar steals, Leanne hides in the walls and she sees Aunt Josephine’s corpse covered in moths.
- When the police arrive, they assure the Turner family that the burglary is linked to a series of crimes in the neighborhood.
- Dorothy tries to reassure Leanne that the burglary has nothing to do with the schemes she is using.
- The episode ends with Leanne looking at the moth buzzing in the lampshade, looking mortified.
Servant season 3, episode 2 release date/time
Servant season 3, episode 2, will be released on January 28, 2022. The usual time is midnight PT, but sometimes it varies.
Where to watch online
Viewers around the world can watch Servant Season 3, Episode 2 on Apple TV+ at the date and time mentioned above.
Episode 2 Predictions
- The Cult was quiet in Episode 1, but expect them to grow closer in nearby areas as the season progresses. As Leanne suggested, the cult is patient.
- Julian will try to stay away from Leanne, especially now that he has a new girlfriend, but we predict he will fail as he is weak.
- Dorothy hinted at the end of Episode 1 that they can’t leave Leanne anymore, so expect heightened anxiety between the two characters.
The post Next time on… Servant season 3, episode 2 appeared first on Ready Steady Cut.