This article contains predictions for the Apple TV+ series For All Mankind season 3, episode 6.
Access an archive of series recaps, reviews, and news.
The space race comes to an end as the two remaining missions battle to land on Mars first. It’s an explosive finale as the two surviving American spacecraft make their way to the surface of the Red Planet, but who will be victorious? Here’s what happened in episode five of For all mankind:
- Sojourner-1, Helios and planet Earth mourn the loss of their crew members. Danielle releases the three astronauts into space.
- The Soviets arrive at NASA to ensure Sojourner-1 defeats Helios to landing on Mars. They ask a lot of Margo, who asks Sergei in return.
- Ed and his team regain control of Helios and Karen resigns due to Dev’s poor leadership choices.
- Poletov thanks Kelly for saving him and the two share a kiss.
- Aleida discovers that the Russians have stolen her creations and she tells Margo about this betrayal. Margo minimizes it and tells Aleida to stay focused.
- Sojourner-1 refuels, taking the remains of the Russian. They are heading for Mars, but are now three days behind Helios.
- Karen texts Ed about his resignation and Danny is visibly jealous. He hacks into Ed’s account and obsessively watches Karen’s messages.
- Sergei meets Margo after all these years of separation. He is now bald and weaker than ever. Sergei tells Margo about his imprisonment and how he was tortured for his betrayal. Margo promises him asylum.
- Phoenix orbits Mars, but a dust storm threatens their likelihood of landing.
- Ed and Danny have a frank discussion about Karen. Ed admits Karen cheated on him and Danny asks what he would do if he knew who it was.
- Margo is nervous on D-Day. Aleida proves to Margo that they stole her creations.
- Helios heads for Mars first even though their visibility is dangerously blurry. Ed aborts at the last minute.
- Danielle waits for the storm to dissipate before descending. Sojourner-1 wins the space race, landing first on Mars. Danielle and the Russians fight over the first foot on Mars and the Russians defy orders. They both go out at the same time but get into what looks like a fight.
For all mankind season 3, episode 6 release date/time
The next episode is scheduled to premiere on Apple TV+ on Friday, July 15, 2022. The release time is 12 midnight PT.
Where to watch online
Viewers around the world can catch For all mankind season 3, episode 6 on Apple TV+ on the date mentioned above.
- Danielle and the first Russian astronaut will fight on the surface of Mars, as the whole world watches. Tensions will only escalate between the two nations as they continue their research on Mars.
- Helios will eventually land on the Red Planet, but morale will be extremely low after being defeated. Danny will blame Ed and they might argue over his decision to abort as well.
- Margo will find it difficult to obtain asylum for Sergei and his family in America. The Russians might be less cooperative once they see the footage of astronauts battling on Mars.
You can watch this series with an Apple TV+ subscription.
The post Next Time On… For All Mankind season 3, episode 6 appeared first on Ready Steady Cut.