This article contains predictions for the Apple TV+ series For All Mankind season 3, episode 10.
Access an archive of series recaps, reviews, and news.
The Mars crew is blighted by further setbacks as their landing module is outdated and their spacecraft is simply not suitable for a pregnant astronaut. Here’s what happened in episode nine of For all mankind:
- The crew manage to save their MSAM, but it won’t work and is too small for the larger team.
- Kelly, pregnant, is examined by the doctor, who suggests that she use the more flexible space suits of the Soviets.
- Ed and Kelly listen to the baby’s heartbeat.
- Ellen is forced to sign a NASA bill, which would give the government control of NASA. She refuses to sign it, although she is confronted with the allegations of the case and some incriminating recordings.
- Aleida brings in Bill to help prove Margo’s involvement in stealing American engine designs that were supplied to the Soviets.
- Dev shows the Helios Board his latest creations, but they are surprised by his ignorance. They tell Dev that there will be no more Mars missions. Dev asks for a bit more time.
- Larry and Ellen listen to the offending recordings and brainstorm ideas. Larry decides to confess the affair.
- Karen suggests selling Phoenix to NASA to fund their future projects. Dev is not convinced.
- NASA informs the Mars crew that a North Korean-owned docking system is nearby. They should hijack it to avoid dying on Mars.
- Bill introduces Aleida to an FBI agent, going behind her back in the process. She is furious and tells Bill that he is dead for her now. Back home, she destroys all the evidence she has gathered and bursts into tears.
- The Mars team is informed that the drill has malfunctioned due to a malfunction and they assign most of the blame to Nick Corrado. Danny is angry at this injustice.
- The board wants Dev out and Karen in as CEO.
- Ellen confesses for Larry, telling the world she is gay. She changes the military bill and awards Will a medal for his bravery.
- On Mars, Kelly passes out and Danielle is held at gunpoint when they reach the North Korean site.
For all mankind season 3, episode 10 release date/time
The next episode is scheduled to premiere on Apple TV+ on Friday, August 12, 2022 at 12:00 a.m. PT.
Where to watch online
Viewers around the world can catch For all mankind season 3, episode 10 on Apple TV+ on the date mentioned above.
- In the season finale, the crew will manage to repair the MSAM and return to Phoenix.
- But first, Danielle and the Russian leader will have to work with this secret mission to ensure their safe return.
- Kelly is going to give birth on Phoenix.
- The FBI will question Margo about her involvement in Soviet engine design. She will have to fight to retain her title.
- The astronauts of the Mars mission will return home as heroes.
- Karen will take over as CEO of Helios. Dev is going to start his own rogue company.
You can watch this series with an Apple TV+ subscription.
The post Next Time On… For All Mankind season 3, episode 10 appeared first on Ready Steady Cut.