This article contains predictions for the Apple TV+ series Five Days at Memorial season 1, episode 6, as well as release date details and where to watch online.
Read the Five Days at Memorial series review.
In one of the most heartbreaking episodes of television you’ll ever watch, this week’s episode of Five days at the Memorial was unbelievable. From helicopters arriving to doctors having to put down animals, here’s everything that happened in Season 1, Episode 5, “Day Five.”
- Michael finds helicopters in Dallas that can fly to Memorial to rescue them. His boss gives him the green light to send them.
- Dr. Baltz and Pou try to comfort their patients while things get worse.
- Susan lets everyone know that they need to start comforting patients who are unlikely to be evacuated.
- Mark gets on a boat to Memorial, and in a dark moment we see them pass dead bodies floating in the water.
- Diane tells Susan that more patients have started dying due to lack of resources. Susan tries to let her know that they are doing the best they can. She also tells him that they will do everything possible to get the patients out of the hospital alive no matter what.
- Mark goes to the hospital to save his mother. At this point, the security guard is seen jumping into the boat and leaving everyone behind. A few people had choice words for him because they thought he was letting everyone down.
- Dr. Bryant advocates for helpless patients and ensures they receive the best care possible.
- Dr. Ewing explains to Susan how they can help the animals by injecting them with pentothal. This will help them fall asleep and pass easily.
- Lifecare Hospital sees that Memorial has hospitals and wants to evacuate the patients, but Memorial’s team stops them. She informed them that the black bands/DNR were at the end of the line.
- Susan suggests to Dr. Pou that she needs to see Dr. Cook about the possibility of comforting (killing) the patients who won’t make it. Dr. Bryant finds out about the plan through a nurse and gets upset.
- The boats have come to save everyone, but they need everyone before 5 p.m.
- A visibly upset Dr. Bryant sees Dr. Pou and a team of doctors inject something into the patients. Eventually, he decides he’s seen enough and decides to leave.
- Finally, the hospital patients are evacuated from the hospital.
Five Days at Memorial season 1, episode 6 release date/time
The next episode is scheduled to premiere on Apple TV+ on Friday, September 2, 2022. The release time is 12 midnight PT.
Where to watch online
Viewers around the world can watch Five Days at Memorial season 1, episode 6 on Apple TV+ on the date mentioned above.
- The aftermath of Hurricane Katrina has begun to hit doctors with so many questions about the 45 patients who died.
- Dr. Pou comes under scrutiny as she is responsible for it.
- It was the same for Susan, who was leading the evacuation process and tried to explain that they had received no direction from anyone and had done their best.
You can watch this series with an Apple TV+ subscription.
The post Next Time On…Five Days at Memorial season 1, episode 6 appeared first on Ready Steady Cut.