This article contains predictions for the Apple TV+ series Five Days at Memorial season 1, episode 4, as well as release date details and where to watch online.
Read the Five Days at Memorial series review.
We had three emotionally-filled episodes of Five days at the Memorial debut this week. Doctors and nurses preparing for the hurricane until it hits hard, the hospital begins to flood. Here’s everything that happened in the first three episodes of Five days at the Memorial.
- The show started when we discovered that 45 people had been found dead inside Memorial Hospital. Next, we see Dr. Baltz questioned about what happened to these people.
- As the hospital prepares for the hurricane, we discover that Incident Commander Susan has no idea what to do in case the hospital is flooded.
- The hurricane hits the hospital, causing a massive shift in everyone trying to move from each floor of the hospital.
- After the hospital was hit by Hurricane Katrina, they assessed the damage and realized it wasn’t as bad as it could have been.
- Although they seem clear, tensions are rising in the hospital due to the lack of air conditioning.
- Dr. Pou’s husband came to the hospital to spend the night with his wife.
- After everyone thinks they are safe, Susan learns that over 15 feet of water is coming towards the hospital and they must prepare to evacuate.
- The water is coming and coming fast and Susan tries to brace the team for the impact.
- Michael (the insurance guy) sees that Memorial has been sending them a ton of emails asking for help, and takes on his attempt to get his hands on the National Guard to help the hospital staff. .
- Mark and Sandra plan to drive to Memorial to get his mother out of the hospital.
- The first person is evacuated from the hospital.
- Things begin to heat up when Dr. Cook and Dr. Bryant argue over removing a patient from a heart monitor.
- The Coast Guard arrives to finally start getting patients out of the hospital.
- At the end of episode three, water invaded the basement and the flooding killed the generators in the hospital.
Five Days at Memorial season 1, episode 4 release date/time
The next episode is scheduled to premiere on Apple TV+ on Friday, August 19, 2022. The release time is 12 midnight PT.
Where to watch online
Viewers around the world can watch Five Days at Memorial season 1, episode 4 on Apple TV+ on the date mentioned above.
- The waters continue to rise, causing decisions to be made that will not be popular.
- Doctors and nurses begin to clash over some of the choices that must be made for the next steps in the evacuation.
- We begin to unpack more and more what happened the day after the hospital.
You can watch this series with an Apple TV+ subscription.
The post Next Time On…Five Days at Memorial season 1, episode 4 appeared first on Ready Steady Cut.