This article contains predictions for the Apple TV+ series Black Bird season 1, episode 3.
Read the Black Bird Season 1 review.
Apple TV+ has released the first two episodes of Black bird back to back, delivering an intriguing and engaging opening gambit. The series finds drug dealer Jimmy Keene in a desperate plan to extract a confession from serial killer Larry Hall. But can he get the confession in time and did Larry actually commit these murders? Here’s what happened in episode 2 of Black bird:
- Larry talks in detail about his vivid dreams. Brian presents him with a photo of Jessica Roach, the girl they found dead, and Larry asks to go home.
- Undeterred, Brian calls on the FBI to help with the confession. Behind a two-way mirror, Brian watches Larry talk about his nightmares and burying women.
- Jimmy plans his transfer, with Lauren digging into the psychology behind Larry’s attacks. They discuss women and childhood, trying to find common ground between the two criminals.
- Larry confesses to killing Jessica and having trouble finding a place to bury her. He talks about folding the victim’s clothes and burying the other murdered women. Larry provides information that is not common knowledge, which cannot be denied. He signs the confession, even if he seems surprised by what he reads.
- Jimmy talks to his father, who has had a stroke and is in bad shape. The stepmother tells Jimmy that he doesn’t have long, his father is weak and forgetful.
- Lauren tells Jimmy about Larry’s jobs as a janitor and gravedigger. Then they discuss Larry’s brother, Gary, his best defender. Lauren advises that he be like a brother to Larry. Jimmy gets the job and transfers.
- Jimmy is warned not to get too complacent or commit further crimes. He backs out at the last minute, but is manipulated into going ahead with the plan anyway. The drug dealer is brought in as an undercover arms dealer, not to arouse suspicion.
- Larry is angry that he was manipulated into making a confession and his lawyers use him as a line of attack. Lauren and co don’t have long to prove his guilt before Larry is released from prison.
Black bird season 1, episode 3 release date/time
The next episode is scheduled to premiere on Apple TV+ on Friday, July 15, 2022 at 12:00 a.m. PT.
Where to watch online
Viewers around the world can catch Black bird season 1, episode 3 on Apple TV+ on the date mentioned above.
- Larry will be suspicious of Jimmy’s advances and their relationship may not start well.
- Jimmy’s father will die while he is in prison, greatly upsetting the drug dealer.
- Larry and Jimmy will eventually make friends, but getting a confession won’t be an easy task.
- Jimmy will find himself in awkward situations and will try to defend himself without getting into further trouble. That balance will prove a tough test for Jimmy and he may be on the verge of serving more time.
- Brian will continue to investigate the murders and find new evidence.
You can watch this series with an Apple TV+ subscription.
The post Next Time On… Black Bird season 1, episode 3 appeared first on Ready Steady Cut.