This article contains predictions that may constitute spoilers for the Netflix K-Drama series Alchemy of Souls season 1, episodes 9 and 10.
With this week’s installments moving the plot forward in a massive way, alchemy of souls almost feels like a completely different show. With a lot going on, you might well have missed some developments, so here’s a quick rundown:
- Jang Uk defeated the crown prince in the duel and accepted the offer to join Songrim.
- Seo Yul realized who Mu-deok really is.
- Many people are becoming aware that the ice stone still exists.
- The queen was revealed to be the real Danju.
- Cho-yeon and Jang Uk’s marriage has been officially annulled.
- Jang Uk has taken control of his energy and is able to perform Tansu.
- Gil-ju died after changing his soul, raising suspicion from all corners of Daeho.
Alchemy of Souls season 1, episodes 9 and 10 release date/time
alchemy of souls Season 1, Episode 9 will be released on July 16, 2022. The usual time is 3:00 PM (BST), but sometimes it varies. We are not planning any schedule changes yet (it happens sometimes in the K-Drama world). alchemy of souls Season 1 Episode 10 will air at the same time the following day, July 17.
Where to watch online
Viewers around the world can watch alchemy of souls episodes 9 and 10 on Netflix at the date and time mentioned above. Apart from its Netflix release, South Korean viewers can watch the episode by logging on to tvN every Saturday and Sunday at 9:00 p.m. (KST).
Episodes 9 and 10 predictions/spoilers
- Jang Uk begins his journey as a Songrim mage.
- The crown prince continues his rivalry with the young master.
- The relationship between Mu-deok and Jang Uk becomes more complex.
The post Next Time On… Alchemy of Souls season 1, episodes 9 and 10 appeared first on Ready Steady Cut.