This article contains predictions for the Apple TV+ series Bad Sisters season 1, episode 9, and includes the release date, time, and where to watch online.
The best thrillers twist their narrative so that every cast member feels like a possible culprit. bad sisters continues to throw more names into the hat, with Gabriel and Ben joining the list of suspects. In “The Cold Truth,” Eva and Becka lock horns and JP manipulates his surroundings even further. Tensions obviously rise in another engrossing episode. Here’s what happened in episode eight of Bad Sisters:
- Flashbacks reveal how JP’s father ended up in the basement freezer. He choked on a taxidermy glass eye and JP looked at him helplessly.
- Becka tells others about her discovery. They discuss going to the police, but Bibi thinks that plan is just as risky as trying to kill him. Becka suggests freezing him to death in the cold room.
- JP wins the promotion and Eva asks why she wasn’t chosen. The boss admits that Eva is not emotionally equipped for the new responsibilities and she instantly realizes what has happened. JP manipulated this situation, bringing up Eva’s alcoholic breakdown years ago.
- Roger returns after his interrogation by the police. Grace stands by her side and tells Roger that JP is suicidal. Roger tries to speak with JP but the man just wants to know where Roger is. He still suspects that Roger was involved in the sailor’s accident.
- Gabriel watches JP bullying Eva at work and confronts him. He gives JP a black eye. JP twists things around and says Eva told him Gabriel’s little secret. Gabriel leaves upset.
- The Garvey sisters go to the basement to conduct a reconnaissance. Ursula states that it would take 2-3 hours to freeze to death and they check that the room is soundproof. However, Eva changes her mind and cancels the operation.
- In the present, Thomas manages to have the grave dug for a second autopsy. Becka finds out about this development and tells the sisters about it. Eva and Becka have another fight.
- The post-mortem only draws more inconclusive results. Thomas is out of options.
- In the past, Ursula tells Ben about the threat of JP and he hunts down his enemy. Ben tells JP not to post the incriminating photo or he’ll kill him.
- Becka goes ahead with her plan behind Eva’s back and locks someone in the freezer overnight. We don’t know yet if it’s JP or not.
bad sisters season 1, episode 9 release date/time
bad sisters Season 1, Episode 9 is set to release on Apple TV+ on Friday, October 7, 2022 at 12:00 PM PT.
where to watch bad sisters season 1, episode 9 on line
Viewers around the world can catch bad sisters season 1, episode 9, on Apple TV+ on the date mentioned above.
- I think Becka accidentally locked the wrong person in the freezer and possibly killed JP’s mom instead. JP was on his way home, but was attacked by Ben. This assault may have caused JP to change his plans for the night or force him to go visit Ursula instead.
- JP is not going to take all these attacks lightly. Will he make sure Ben is put in his place, or has he finally met his match?
- JP will become even more suspicious with the death of his mother and he may begin to target those around him. He has already questioned Roger about his alibi, now he can start suspecting the others.
- In the present, Thomas is out of ideas, he can begin to despair and provoke the sisters to confess.
You can watch this series with an Apple TV+ subscription.
Additional reading for Bad Sisters season 1
Bad Sisters season 1, episode 8 recap.
Bad Sisters season 1, episode 9 recap (link will be available when released).
Bad Sisters season 1 review.
7 Like Bad Sisters series you need to watch.
The post Bad Sisters season 1, episode 9 preview – release date, time and where to watch appeared first on Ready Steady Cut.