We discuss predictions for the Apple TV+ series Acapulco season 2, episode 3, and detail the release date and where to watch online.
Season 2 of Acapulco returns with two packed episodes. We have seen excellent bases for what awaits us in the season. I think they did a great job adapting some things they struggled with in the first season, which made me a little more excited for the whole season. Here is everything that happened in Acapulco season 2, episodes 1 and 2.
- The season begins with the discovery of today’s Maximo (Eugene Derbez) and his nephew Hugo (Raphael Alejandro) leave for Acapulco.
- Maximo pulls out a book he had made for the list of everything he planned to show Hugo, but Joe added something he told him not to do. Hugo asked what it was, but Maximo changed the subject to give him story time and take him back to 1984.
- As 1985 is about to begin, 1984 does not sit well with Maximo as he saw the girl he loved get engaged, had a fight with her boss, and was in the dumps.
- Throughout the episode, Maximo avoids Julia like she’s the plague until she can finally corner him. But, then he acted very weird at the time, said he was happy for her and Chad, and ran away.
- Hector has been promoted and Maximo tries to make Memo his old job so they can work together. After jumping through many hoops (including giving up half of his tips), he secures Memo’s position.
- Maximo also realizes he can’t hide behind things anymore, which leads to him confronting Julia and sucking him off to tell her that he’s really happy for her and Chad.
- Episode 1 ended with Don Pablo saying that the explosion was nothing serious and that he had something bigger in store for Maximo, who is getting closer to the boss, Diane.
- Episode 2 kicks off with Maximo discovering that the family is not doing well financially.
- Don Pablo helps Maximo prepare to help Diane with a world-class athlete at the resort.
- Maximo starts helping Aaron, one of the tennis players, but we find out he’s the wrong one. However, he sees it as a chance to win double the money. We see him start running ragged to help the two athletes for the bigger tip.
- Sara’s mother confronts her about her relationship with Roberta. Then, being quick on her feet, she shouts that Maximo broke up with her and was comforting her.
- Julia agrees to marry Chad, but her mother disapproves. Because of this, Julia puts her foot down to let her mother know that they don’t need any help planning the wedding.
- After Don Pablo discovers that Maximo has worn out, he tells him to only pay attention to Aaron. However, when the time for the tip comes from Aaron, he only gives him $5, which upsets Maximo.
- At that moment, Maximo realizes Aaron’s hair is fake and makes a deal with a TMZ-like reporter to pay him for the information. But, while it seemed like a brilliant move, present-day Maximo tells Hugo that it would come back to haunt him.
Acapulco season 2, episode 3 release date and time
Episode 3 should be released on Apple TV+ on Friday, October 28, 2022 at 12:00 PT. Episode 3 is titled “Glory Days” and will run for 28 minutes.
Where to watch online
Viewers around the world can catch Acapulco season 1, episode 3 with a Apple TV+ subscription on the date mentioned above.
- Maximo struggles to put himself first after selling out someone at the station.
- Memo and Hector fight after growing tired of each other.
- Julia and Chad’s wedding begins to be planned.
Further reading for Acapulco season 2
- Acapulco season 2, episode 2 recap
- Acapulco season 2, episode 3 recap (will be uploaded once aired)
The post Acapulco season 2, episode 3 release date, time and where to watch appeared first on Ready Steady Cut.