Warzone and Cold War received a major update recently, kicking off Season 4 of the game. Added tons of new weapons, maps, and more. Not only do we have a new outbreak map, but a new zombie map is on the way as well.
Today, Raven Software released another update for the game that unlocks two new weapon challenges and fixes a host of bugs. Here are the full update notes.
Warzone Season 4 Update Today (June 18) – Patch Notes
Two new weapon unlock challenges
- PPSh-41 (BOCW) – With SMG, get 3 kills immediately after running 15 different full matches.
- Swiss K31 (BOCW) – With Sniper Rifles, get 2 headshots in 15 different completed matches.
- Fixed an issue where Warzone Client players would see a replacement image when receiving a gift from a Black Ops Cold War player.
- Fixed an issue where Zeyna Operator’s third mission, “Accumulate 10 seconds total usage time while riding a dirt bike,” was not being tracked.
- Fixed an issue where the “Soldier of Fortune” challenge would award a different business card than the one displayed in the Seasonal Progress menu.
- Fixed an issue where hovering over the “Power Surge” response set would force the player to return to the main menu.
- Fixed an issue where players could only access the Options menu when waiting for a match.
- Fixed an issue where receiving the Battle Pass bundle as a gift would cause a crash when entering the title selection menu.