Skip to content

King Charles III, Camilla, Queen Consort Reportedly Not Worried About Prince Harry And Meghan Markle’s Documentary But Tired Of Their Drama

December 6, 2022

Following the release of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s trailer for their upcoming Netflix docu-series Harry & Meghan, a royal source claimed they are out of ammunition against the royal family. Supposedly King Charles III. and Camilla, Queen Consort, not at all concerned about what the series has to reveal, although they’re certainly weary from the Sussexes’ drama.

Netflix released the Harry & Meghan trailer just as Prince William and Kate Middleton were in the US at the Earthshot Prize ceremony in Boston. Many saw it as strategic timing, but many suspected it only made Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s feud with the royal family worse.

The one-minute trailer focused on the former senior royals’ love story and their struggles with The Firm, so it’s expected to address more criticisms of the royal family.

The documentary, the first part of which will be released on December 8, comes in the wake of the couple’s bombshell interview with Oprah Winfrey in 2021. In several interviews published in the following months, they repeatedly criticized the royal family.

Meghan Markle also usually drops groundbreaking revelations on her Archetypes podcast. Also, Prince Harry is expected to detail his pain and dissatisfaction with his family in his upcoming memoir, Spare.

In the midst of all of these upcoming revelations, the royal family can’t wait to see Harry & Meghan and learn what’s in store, according to reports. Sources said the Daily Mailthat King Charles and Camilla are not worried but tired.

With all the interviews and statements Prince Harry and Meghan Markle have made since stepping down from royal duties in 2020, one insider claimed: It’s very tiring.

In the trailer in question, the royal couple used a photo they seemed to like while accusing the press of invading their privacy. The picture showed the pair with their eldest child Archie, taken from a balcony at Archbishop Desmond Tutu’s residence in South Africa in 2019 while they were on an official tour.

The picture was reportedly taken by a photographer who was part of the accredited press pack at Archbishop Desmond Tutu’s home. Therefore, royal correspondent Robert Jobson tweeted that the use of the said photo suggests that Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s accusation that the press is intrusive is an utter mockery.

He then explained that only three people were in the accredited position to take the snap and Prince Harry and Meghan Markle were fine with that, stressing that he was there. He then shared a photo he took himself of the event, adding that he was part of the British Palace’s three-man pool and that no one was allowed in; they only shared words and photos with the British media.

Chris Ship, editor at ITV Royal, said Jobson had made a good point, adding that the filming of Archie at Archbishop Tutu’s residence had been very controlled.