Fans are eagerly awaiting the release date of Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 147, as well as spoilers for the next chapter of the manga.
The jujutsu kaisen manga was first introduced in 2017 and serialized in 2018. The author of the series is Gege Akutami. Jujutsu Kaisen follows the story of Yuuji Itadori, a cursed young man forced to participate in a battle between humans and monsters.
The manga is very popular with fans and is scheduled for 8.45am on MyAnimeList. The thousands of fans who follow the manga series are now waiting for the premiere of the next chapter.
JUJUTSU KAISEN CHAPTER 147: RELEASE DATE
Jujutsu Kaisen chapter 147 is scheduled to premiere on Sunday, April 25, 2021.
This date has been confirmed on the official Viz Media website.
The first three and the last three (most recent) chapters can be read for free on Viz, but to read the rest of the book, you need to sign up for Shonen Jump! for $ 1.99 / GBP 1.44 per month. You can try the membership for a week, after which you will be billed.
If you want to see the popular animated version of Jujutsu Kaisen, you can do so on Crunchyroll.
JUJUTSU KAISEN CHAPTER 147: PUBLICATION TIMES
Jujutsu Kaisen chapter 147 is scheduled to premiere at midnight JST. The revised English translation should appear a few hours later, at the following times:
Pacific Time: 10 am
Central time: 12 o’clock.
Eastern Time: 1 pm
UK time: 6pm
Central Eastern Time: 7:00 pm
India Time: 10:30 pm
These times are based on previous versions of the chapters and have been shown to be correct in the past. However, they may be subject to change.
Note: Times are correct but may be subject to change.
JUJUTSU KAISEN CHAPTER 147: SPOILERS
Spoilers have circulated online as Chapter 147’s release date approaches. Let’s take a look at some of these leaks.
- The title of chapter 147 is “Even Panda”.
- The chapter focuses on the director Yaga and Panda.
- On the first page, Yaga can be seen holding the hand of a young Panda.
- A mysterious man from Jujutsu society appears and asks Yaga to reveal the technique he used to create Panda.
- The guy warns that if Yaga does not comply, they will kill him.
- Yaga replies that you are really safe now that Gojo is no longer there.
- By order of the Jujutsu Society, Yaga will be executed.
- Gakuganji executes Yaga’s punishment by carrying it out.
- Yaga’s last words to Director Gakuganji: “It’s a curse, Director Gakuganji. A curse from me to you ”.
- On the other hand, Kusakabe frees an imprisoned Panda.
- Kusakabe’s reasoning for releasing Panda stems from a debt he owed to Yaga, which he tells Panda and asks him to keep a secret.
- But it is too late, when Panda arrives, Yaga is already dead.
- Gakuganji asks Panda why he is not fighting him and Panda replies that he understands that it is due to orders from the Jujutsu society.
- Then Panda adds “but at least remember this. Even pandas can cry. “
- And after that, Panda picks up Yaga’s body and begins to mourn the loss of his creator and friend.