Like every Sunday, we release the ranking of the ten most viewed series on the streaming platform in the world. The top of the podium is only made up of original creations with the exception of Startup, which still attracts viewers. We also remind you that this is the top ten in the world, so this means that some series are not available in the French catalog.
1) Lupine: The second part of the French series continues to be appreciated by the public, and viewers love Assane’s adventures. Also, part 3 is already ordered by the streaming giant.
2) Tooth for the sweet tooth: The original creation has been a huge success on the streaming platform and its universe has always fascinated subscribers for a few weeks.
3) Lucifer : The second part of season 5 is still a success and has been in the ranking for three weeks.
4) Home : The first three seasons have been available for a few weeks and the series remains in the ranking of the most viewed content in the world.
5) Working mothers : The fifth season premiered this week and the series is already among the most watched series internationally.
6) Elite: Short story: Nadia Guzmán: The three episodes focused on the love story of Nadia and Guzmán were very popular and the miniseries reached the sixth place in the ranking of the most viewed content in the world. By the way, did you know that Elite season 5 is currently being filmed?
7) Elite: Short story: Guzmán Caye Rebe: After the love story of Nadia and Guzmán, the short story based on Caye, Rebe and Guzmán also managed to reach the top 10 of the most watched series worldwide.
8) Friends : The American cult series has remained in the ranking of the most watched series internationally for almost a month.
9) New Rich New Poor : The series is not yet available in the French Netflix catalog.
10) The songs of CoComelon: The animated series for children has managed to maintain its place in the ranking of the most watched series in the world for a week.