Like every week, we meet to find out the ten most viewed series on the world’s streaming platform. The ranking consists solely of original creations with the exception of Startup, whose rights were recently bought, and Friends, the American cult series. In addition, we remind you that this is the top ten in the world, so this means that some fictions are not available in the French Netflix catalog.
1) Tooth for sweetness: Inspired by the DC Comic Book series, the original creation is a phenomenal success and the fantasy world still fascinates subscribers to the platform.
2) Lucifer : The second part of season 5 is adored and a success, but when will season 6 be available on Netflix?
3) Home : The first three seasons are online and the series has been in the ranking of most viewed content in the world for a week.
4) Ragnarök : Fiction dealing with Nordic myths still fascinates subscribers to the streaming platform.
5) Who killed Sara? : The original creation got off to an exceptional start and now maintains its place in the rankings.
6) Friends : American cult fiction broadcast in the 1990s remains among the most watched series internationally.
7) Human: the inner world : The docu-series that deals with the functioning of the human body fascinates the subscribers of the platform and manages to be seventh in the ranking of the most viewed content in the world.
8) three meters above the sky : Season 2 released a few weeks ago is still appreciated by fans of the series.
9) The songs of CoComelon: The animated series for children that allows you to learn numbers or letters, manages to obtain a place in the ranking of the most viewed series in the world.
10) Vincenzo : The South Korean drama still occupies a place for some time in the rankings.