Skip to content

Release date for My Hero Academia season 5 episode 8

May 9, 2021

Based on a Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Kouhei Horikoshi, “My Hero Academia” or “Boku no Hero Academia” is an animated superhero series. It takes place in a world where 80% of the population possesses superhero powers or quirks. However, the protagonist, Izuku Midoriya, is among the remaining 20%. The boy without Quirks grows up with a strong desire for heroism, knowing that he will never succeed. His life changes forever when he meets All Might, Earth’s greatest hero and Midoriya’s favorite. After watching Midoriya demonstrate the essence of heroism by trying to save his childhood brute from a villain, All Might chooses him as his successor to the Quirk One For All.

In episode 7, Kendou goes to the nurse’s office with Yaoyorozu unconscious. Komori apologizes to Tokoyami for the growth of fungal spores in his lungs. The destruction caused by Game 2 forces the teachers to take a break and move the combat zone elsewhere. All Might talks to Midoriya in private and warns him of his upcoming meeting with Shinsou. Endeavor tries to contact Shouto. The third round of the joint training session begins, with Tenya Iida, Shouto Todoroki, Mezou Shouji, and Mashirao Ojiro of class 1-A against Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu, Sen Kaibara, Pony Tsunotori and Juuzou Honenuki of class 1-B. Season 5 of “My Hero Academia” began airing on March 27, 2021. Here’s everything you need to know about its next episode.

My Hero Academia Season 5 episode 8 release date

Episode 8 of season 5 of “My Hero Academia”, titled “Match 3 Conclusion”, will air on May 15, 2021 on ytv and NTV. Studio Bones produced the series, with Kenji Nagasaki and Masahiro Mukai as directors and Yousuke Kuroda as lead writer. Hitomi Odashima and Yoshihiko Umakoshi drew the characters, while Yuki Hayashi composed the music. DISH performed the opening theme song, “No. 1 ”, and the peggies sang the final song,“ Ashiato ”.

Where to watch My Hero Academia season 5 online?

Subscribed viewers can watch “My Hero Academia” season five episodes on Funimation with Japanese sound and English subtitles on the same day they air in Japan. In addition, versions with subtitles in Portuguese and Spanish will be available at Funimation. On April 10, 2021, Funimation began streaming the dubbed versions of the episodes. In the United States, the season is available on Hulu.

Season 5 episodes can also be seen on Crunchyroll and VRV. Scandinavian viewers can watch Season 5 with Japanese sound and English subtitles on Wakanim. Viewers in Australia and New Zealand can do the same at animelab. Additionally, Season 5 episodes are broadcast in various parts of South and Southeast Asia on Viu, Bilibili, WeTV, iflix, and various other Medialink affiliates. Season 5 is also available on Netflix in select Asian countries, including Japan and India.

My Hero Academia Season 5 episode 8 spoilers

In Episode 8, the Class 1-A team could face an uphill battle due to Honenuki’s highly effective sweetener quirk. The Class 1-B team definitely has the upper hand now, and unless Shouto starts using his fire quirk, the Class 1-A chances seem pretty grim. Shouto has always resented the quirk he received from his father, but has come to accept it as a part of him over the years. If you really want to win this game for your team, you will probably have to fully embrace its fiery quirk.

Tenya’s updated quirk could also play a role in his team’s attempt to secure a victory. However, there may be some problems controlling Recipro Turbo. Upon colliding, Shouto and Tetsutetsu will likely be pushed to the limit. The third game could end without a final conclusion.