With the hybrid form of Who’s Who now in the spotlight, One Piece 1018 spoilers have been released with new updates. By now, most fans are intrigued by Who’s Who’s past, as he appears to have had a fateful encounter with Jinbe in the past. And now they have joined the Onigashima War, with Jinbe being the last person to join the Straw Hats at this time.
In previous chapters, the Who’s Who has expressed his hatred for Jinbe, who proudly calls himself the Straw Hat Helmsman. And because of that, the Who’s Who is determined to defeat Jinbe to inflict his hatred on Luffy as well.
Lately, the manga has focused on their fight and it looks like we will have more news from them. This should be interesting as we will finally see what Jinbe is capable of in full force. The Who’s Who is also said to have mastered the World Government’s fighting arts, so it will be interesting to see them use their techniques.
At this point, it looks like more secrets will be revealed about Luffy’s Devil Fruit and how he managed to find it. But for now, we know that the World Government lost it in the past and it ended up on Shank’s ship, where Luffy ended up eating it without knowing it. So it looks like the manga will have a different focus in June.
One Piece 1018 will be officially released this weekend and VIZ Media will handle the English digital publishing alongside Shueisha’s Manga Plus. The spoilers came out earlier this week with more updates, and it looks like the next chapter will focus more on the Who’s Who and Jinbe fight.
One Piece Chapter 1018 spoilers
- The chapter is titled “Jinbe vs Who’s Who.”
- All of Kaido’s subordinates target Tama.
- Gifters and Shimuchi act to protect her.
- Tama and Nami ride on Speed’s back while Ussop asks to ride on his back.
- Nami tells Zeus that they are finally “companions”, which makes Zeus very happy.
- CP0 analyzes the battle after the Gifters switch sides. They also talk about Who’s Who.
- The rest of the chapter will be dedicated to the fight between Who’s Who and Jinbe.
- Who cursed Shanks for stealing the Gomu Gomu no Mi?
- Besides that, who’s the one who hates Luffy for eating the fruit and wearing Shanks’s hat?
- While incarcerated, Who’s Who learned the story of the legendary warrior “Sun God” from a guard and is related to slaves.
- Who’s Who was able to survive in prison thanks to this story, and he remembers it too.
- The guard who told him this story is missing, so Who’s Who escaped from jail in case they could do something to him.
- Who is it who asks Jinbe, as a former captain of the Sun Pirates and a former slave, if he knows anything about this story.
- At the end of the chapter, Jinbe uses a new attack on Who’s Who.
One Piece Chapter 1018 Discussions
The latest spoilers have revealed some interesting news. And while it’s not official yet, Who’s Who has revealed that Shanks stole the Gomu Gomu no Mi from the world government. And as the agent in charge of its custody, you likely know almost everything there is to know about this fruit.
The chapter focuses more on the confrontation between Jinbe and his opponents. That’s when we will see Jinbe face an opponent for the first time. So it should be interesting to see what kind of techniques he uses. Although we’ve seen Rob Lucci’s Who’s Who moves, we should expect to see Who’s Who mastered these moves.
This means that the following chapters could also be added. Therefore, this fight will remain in the spotlight for some time. This means that we have covered almost all the fronts of this war and only the updates remain for each fight. The most interesting fight that is pending at the moment is Yamato against Kaidou, while Yamato waits for Luffy to return to the roof. But for now, let’s wait and see how things go in the Jinbe fight.