One Piece remains one of the most popular, followed and oldest manga in the world. Every weekend, with the premiere of a new episode of the anime and a chapter of the manga, the series is trending thanks to the fans on Twitter.
In the past few weeks, we’ve seen the climax of Onigashima’s attack, and the final chapter ends with the fall of Big Mom. So when and when will One Piece Chapter 1010 be released? The Truth News also informs you about spoilers revealed online.
One Piece chapter 1010 release date
As of this writing, One Piece Chapter 1010 is scheduled to premiere on Sunday, April 11, 2021. This is according to the official schedule provided in the Shonen Jump section of Viz Media.
Section 1010 is expected to be released at midnight JST. With translations available a few hours later, the new shonen series should launch at the following times:
Pacific Time: 8-10 am
Central time: 10-12 am
Eastern Time: 11 am– 1 pm
UK Time: 4-6 PM
European Time: 5-7 PM
One Piece Chapter 1010 spoilers
Spoiler warning! Do not continue reading if you do not want to know the possible spoilers of One Piece 1010. Finally, we remind you that you can read Eiichiro Oda’s manga in the MANGA Plus application of the Shuiesha publishing house.
- The chapter is titled “Color of the Supreme King” and begins with Zoro cutting Prometheus into many small pieces.
- Luffy seems to be totally defeated at this point.
- Kaido attacks Zoro to free Prometheus, but Law changes position and shoots Kaido in the neck with the injection shot.
- Prometheus breaks free from the cage and goes to help Big Mom with Napoleon.
- Prometheus can save Big Mom just before she reaches the ocean and whispers, “Mom, I have a request.”
- Luffy is now unconscious and Kaïdo is considering how to kill him.
- Zoro tells Law that “It’s my limit and if it doesn’t work, I’ll leave the rest to you” while using Ashura’s attack against Kaido.
- Kaido is impressed, but Zoro falls to the ground.
- Kaido is now about to kill Zoro and Law, but he hears Luffy’s voice behind him.
- Luffy says that he now understands that the Supreme King’s color can be used as a cover.
- Kaidou is shocked and says, “Only a handful of people can do this!”
- Luffy then blocks Kaido’s attack and, with lightning around his fist, he throws two blows at Kaidou without even hitting him.
- The chapter ends with Luffy saying: “Zoro, Torao… Thank you for protecting me until now. You can both get off now! Tell the others… whatever happens, I will win! !! “