Skip to content

My Hero Academia Season 5 Episode 6 Release Date

April 25, 2021

Based on a Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Kouhei Horikoshi, “My Hero Academia” or “Boku no Hero Academia” is an animated superhero series. It takes place in a world where 80% of the population has superpowers or quirks. The protagonist of the story, Izuku Midoriya, is among the remaining 20%. He becomes an otaku of quirks and professional heroes and grows up being relentlessly bullied by children with powers. His life changes forever when he shows incredible courage in the face of All Might, the greatest hero on Earth. All Might then chooses him as his successor to the Quirk One For All.

Midoriya then begins attending UA high school, where he and his classmates work hard to become future professional heroes. On April 3, 2016, the series premiered and garnered rave reviews from both fans and critics. Season 5 began airing on March 27, 2021. Here’s everything you need to know about its next episode.

My Hero Academia Season 5 Episode 6 Release Date

“My Hero Academia” season 5 episode 6, titled “Foresight,” will be released on May 1, 2021. Studio Bones produced the series, with Kenji Nagasaki and Masahiro Mukai as directors and Yousuke Kuroda as lead writer. Hitomi Odashima and Yoshihiko Umakoshi drew the characters, while Yuki Hayashi composed the music. DISH performed the opening theme song, “No. 1 ”, and the peggies sang the final song,“ Ashiato ”.

Where to watch My Hero Academia season 5 online?

Subscribed viewers can watch “My Hero Academia” season five episodes on Funimation with Japanese audio and English subtitles on the same day they air in Japan. In addition, versions with subtitles in Portuguese and Spanish will be available at Funimation. On April 10, 2021, Funimation began streaming the dubbed versions of the episodes. In the United States, the season is available on Hulu.

Season 5 episodes can also be seen on Crunchyroll. Scandinavian viewers can watch Season 5 with Japanese sound and English subtitles on Wakanim. Viewers in Australia and New Zealand can do the same at animelab. Additionally, Season 5 episodes are broadcast in various parts of South and Southeast Asia on Viu, Bilibili, WeTV, iflix, and various other Medialink affiliates. Season 5 is also available on Netflix in select Asian countries, including Japan and India.

My Hero Academia Season 5 episode 6 spoilers

In episode 6, the second round of the joint training session could continue. Komori could cover the entire battlefield with mushrooms, managing to camouflage Kuroiro’s movements. Using the light from Aoyama’s Quirk to determine the position of their opponents, Team 1-B could launch long-range attacks. Considering their exchange before the round, Kendo probably wants to fight Yaoyorozu one on one. To do this, you may need to separate Yaoyorozu from your team. This is where Fukidashi’s Comic Quirk can be incredibly helpful.

Kendo can become overconfident during his fight, not realizing that the opponent he has chosen shines the brightest in the toughest conditions. Meanwhile, Tokoyami might attempt to engage Kuroiro again, but Komori mushrooms are likely preventing him from doing so. This could make Tokoyami realize that the only way to defeat his opponents is to find where they are. Yaoyorozu could create a spray that kills fungus and kills Komori fungus. The round will likely end in the next episode, with the emergence of a clear winner between the two teams.