Skip to content

My Hero Academia Season 5 Episode 18 spoilers and release date

July 27, 2021

Based on a Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Kouhei Horikoshi, “My Hero Academia” or “Boku no Hero Academia” is a superhero anime. It tells the story of Izuku Midoriya, who was born in a world where 80% of the population has quirks or superpowers. Izuku is among the remaining 20%, but that doesn’t stop him dreaming of one day becoming a professional hero. His life changes forever when he meets All Might, Izuku’s number one and favorite hero. Realizing that the boy possesses immense courage and bravery, All Might chooses him as his successor for his Quirk One For All.

In episode 17, Midoriya, Bakugou, and Shouto struggle to keep up with Endeavor, but it can be said that they are improving by the day. Alone in his office, Endeavor wonders about the encrypted message he received from Hawks. Fuyumi asks him to take Midoriya and Bakugou out for dinner so that she can meet Shouto’s friends. When Endeavor and Shouto arrive with Midoriya and Bakugou, they see that Natsuo is there. Shortly after dinner begins, sensitive information about the Todoroki family begins to be revealed, much to Midoriya and Bakugou’s discomfort. In the post-credits scene, Ending, a former Endeavor nemesis, watches a newsletter about the current No. 1 hero with a smile on his face. If you’re wondering what to expect in the next episode, we’ve got you covered.

My Hero Academia Season 5 Episode 18 release date

Episode 18 of season 5 of “My Hero Academia”, titled “The Unforgiven,” will air on July 31, 2021 on ytv and NTV. Studio Bones produced the series, with Kenji Nagasaki and Masahiro Mukai as directors and Yousuke Kuroda as lead writer. Hitomi Odashima and Yoshihiko Umakoshi drew the characters, while Yuki Hayashi composed the music. In the first 13 episodes, the opening theme is “No. 1 ”, performed by DISH, and the final theme is“ Ashiato ”, sung by the peggies. From episode 14, the opening theme is “Carousel” by MAN WITH A MISSION, and the ending theme is “Uso ja Nai” by Soushi Sakiyama. On May 8, 2021, Adult Swim began streaming season 5 on its Toonami block.

Where to watch My Hero Academia season 5 online?

Subscribed viewers can watch “My Hero Academia” Season 5 episodes on Funimation with Japanese audio and English subtitles on the same day they air in Japan. In addition, in Funimation, versions with subtitles in Portuguese and Spanish are available. On April 10, 2021, Funimation began streaming the dubbed versions of the episodes. In the United States, the season is available on Hulu.

Season 5 episodes can also be seen on Crunchyroll and VRV. Scandinavian viewers can watch Season 5 with Japanese sound and English subtitles on Wakanim. Viewers in Australia and New Zealand can do the same at animelab. Additionally, Season 5 episodes are broadcast in various parts of South and Southeast Asia on Viu, Bilibili, WeTV, iflix, and various other Medialink affiliates. Season 5 is also available on Netflix in select Asian countries, including Japan and India.

My Hero Academia Season 5 Episode 18 Spoilers

In episode 18, Midoriya and Bakugou could learn about Shouto’s older brother Toya and what happened to him. The Todoroki family built a shrine in what used to be their bedroom. They obviously think he’s dead. When Endeavor and the students leave, Fuyumi will likely thank Midoriya for being friends with Shoto.

Meanwhile, Ending could capture Natsuo in hopes of using Endeavor’s son for Hero # 1 to kill him. When Endeavor arrives with the interns, he may be reluctant to attack Ending as he can hurt Natsuo. This will likely give the three apprentices an accidental chance to catch up with an enemy before the Flame Hero.