Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 152 is out this week on Viz and fans want to know what spoilers are currently circulating online.
The jujutsu kaisen manga has been very popular since it was serialized in 2018. Gege Akutami’s creation is read by thousands of people around the world who rated it 8.45 on MyAnimeList.
Fans are now waiting for the next Chapter to drop, as well as any spoilers and leaks that may have been circulating online ahead of the Chapter 152 premiere.
So what are the spoilers for Jujutsu Kaisen chapter 152?
JUJUTSU KAISEN CHAPTER 152: RELEASE DATE
Jujutsu Kaisen chapter 152 is scheduled to premiere on Sunday, June 13, 2021.
Fans can read the details of the chapter premiere and the ongoing hiatus after this chapter here.
JUJUTSU KAISEN CHAPTER 152: WHERE TO READ
The first three and the last three chapters are available for free on Viz. However, to read the rest of the book, you must sign up for Shonen Jump! for $ 1.99 / GBP 1.44 per month. You can try the membership for a week, after which you will be billed.
If you want to see the popular animated version of Jujutsu Kaisen, you can do so on Crunchyroll.
JUJUTSU KAISEN CHAPTER 152: SPOILERS
Spoilers have been circulating online as Chapter 152’s release date approaches. Let’s take a look at some of these leaks.
- The title of this chapter is “Perfect Preparation, Epilogue.”
- The chapter begins with an introduction to Maki’s mother, who survives.
- Naoya hides from everyone by entering a room.
- Running and due to his injuries, he falls.
- Maki’s mother can be seen behind him with a knife.
- Naoya frantically tries to escape from him.
- His efforts are in vain as he fatally stabs him and he dies.
- A flashback shows her happy and grateful to have twins.
- Towards the end of the chapter, Maki is seen carrying Mai’s body.
- Momo starts running towards them after seeing him.
- Momo cries for Mai while holding her body.
- Maki walks away.