Fans are eagerly awaiting the premiere date for Black Clover Chapter 291, as well as spoilers for the next chapter of the manga.
The Black Clover manga series is written and illustrated by Yuki Tabata and was released in 2015. The story follows a boy named Asta, as he struggles to become “The Witch King.”
The series is followed by fans around the world and ranks at 7.72 on MyAnimeList. Thousands of fans are now waiting for the premiere of the next chapter.
BLACK CLOVER CHAPTER 291: RELEASE DATE
The release date for Black Clover Chapter 291 is set for Sunday, April 25, 2021.
This date has been confirmed on the official Viz Media website.
The first three and the last three (most recent) chapters can be read for free on Viz, but to read the rest of the book, you need to sign up for Shonen Jump! for $ 1.99 / GBP 1.44 per month. You can try the membership for a week, after which you will be billed.
If you want to see the popular animated version of Black Clover, you can do so on Crunchyroll.
BLACK CLOVER CHAPTER 291: LAUNCH TIMES
The final chapter of Black Clover (291) is scheduled to premiere at midnight JST. Therefore, English translations should be published a few hours later at the following times:
Pacific Time: 10 am
Central time: 12 o’clock.
Eastern Time: 1 pm
UK time: 6pm
Central Eastern Time: 7:00 pm
India Time: 10:30 pm
Note: Times are currently correct, but may be subject to change.
BLACK CLOVER CHAPTER 291: SPOILERS
At the time of writing, only brief spoilers have been posted online. We expect more to be released by the time the game is released. These are the ones we could find:
- Zora and Magna arrive to try to save Jack.
- The twin demons can be seen turning to dust.
- Nacht looks serious because he’s covered in blood.
- Nacht reveals his motives.
- After using his evil binding form for a long time, Asta can be seen in pain.
- Due to his effort, Asta is unable to use his evil form for at least 30 minutes.
- Nacht says that the triad is on the level of a higher demon, 30 minutes will be difficult for others.
- Magna and Dante fight while Zora watches them.
- Magna looks stronger of the two and briefly takes hold of him, slapping Dante across the face.
- Most of the chapter focuses on the fight between Dante and Magna.