What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small amount of text that is stored in your browser (such as Google’s Chrome or Apple’s Safari) when you browse most websites.
What is NOT a cookie?
It is not a virus or a trojan or a worm or spam or spyware or opens pop-up windows.
What information does a cookie store?
Cookies do not usually store sensitive information about you such as credit card or bank details photographs or personal information etc. The data they store is of a technical nature statistics personal preferences personalization of content etc..
The web server does not associate you as a person but your web browser. In fact if you usually browse with the Chrome browser and try to browse the same web with the Firefox browser you will see that the web does not realize that you are the same person because it is actually associating the information to the browser not the person.
What kind of cookies are there?
- Technical cookies: They are the most elementary and allow among other things to know when a human or an automated application is browsing when an anonymous user is browsing and one registered basic tasks for the operation of any dynamic web.
- Analysis cookies: Collect information about the type of navigation that is performing the sections that most used products consulted time slot of use language etc.
- Advertising cookies: They display advertising based on your browsing your country of origin language etc.
What are first-party and third-party cookies?
Own cookies are those generated by the page you are visiting and third party cookies are those generated by external services or providers such as Mailchimp Mailrelay Facebook Twitter Google adsense etc.
Which cookies does this website use?
This website uses own and third party cookies. The following cookies are used on this website and are detailed below:
List of cookies:
- Log-in: Login cookies allow you to log in and log out of your releasedate.news. account.
- Personalization: Cookies help me remember which people or websites you have interacted with so that I can show you related content.
- Preferences: Cookies allow me to remember your settings and preferences such as preferred language and privacy settings.
Third party cookies
This website uses analytics services specifically Google Analytics to help the website to analyze the use made by users of the website and improve the usability of the same but in no case are associated with data that could come to identify the user. Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. The user can consult here the type of cookies used by Google.
Social networking cookies may be stored in your browser while browsing https://releasedate.news for example when you use the share content button of https://releasedate.news in any social network.
Below you have information about the cookies of the social networks used by this website in their own cookies policies:
I use affiliate service platforms that use browser cookies to track sales that originated from this website in affiliate programs that this website partners with.
Can you delete cookies?
Yes and not only delete also block in a general way or particular to a specific domain.
To delete cookies from a website you must go to your browser settings and there you can search for those associated with the domain in question and proceed to its elimination.
- Cookie settings for Google Chrome
- Cookie settings for Apple Safari
- Cookie settings for Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings for Mozilla Firefox
More information about cookies
If you wish to have greater control over the installation of cookies you can install programs or add-ons to your browser known as “Do Not Track” tools that will allow you to choose which cookies you want to allow.